Home | Schedule | Links | Students |
Meetings: Monday and Wednesday 2:00-3:15 in 206 Robinson (Newark)
- NEWS June-18: Uploaded .pdf of textbook for first week of class
- NEWS May-26: Started website
Instructor-1: Katharina Billups (KB)
Instructor-2: Andreas Münchow (AM)
Goal: Provide each student with an understanding of dynamic oceanographic processes and their interaction with land, air, and humans at a range of time and space scales.
Format: This is lecture-style class.
- 1. Geological aspects (plate techtonics, sediments, seawater
- 2. Climatological aspects (atmosphere and ocean circulations)
- 3. Physical aspects (Waves, tides, coastal processes)
- 4. Biological aspects (Life, Ecology, Human Impacts)
Last updated: Thu Jun 18 14:39:09 EDT 2020