Home | Schedule | Links | Students |
Meetings: MTWTF 2:00-3:45 online via Zoom
- NEWS Dec.-26: Started website
Instructor-1: Yun Li (L)
Instructor-2: Andreas Münchow (M)
Goal: Provide each student with an understanding of dynamic oceanographic processes and their interaction with land, air, and humans at a range of time and space scales.
Format: This is lecture-style class.
- 1. Geological aspects (plate techtonics, sediments, seawater
- 2. Climatological aspects (atmosphere and ocean circulations)
- 3. Physical aspects (Waves, tides, coastal processes)
- 4. Biological aspects (Life, Ecology, Human Impacts)
Last updated: Mon Dec 28 16:44:46 EST 2020