The data were
- collected at sea as 2-minute ensemble averages;
- processed by me with rd-hx96.f;
- calibrated for misalignment and scaling (Joyce, 1989);
- screened objectively
- navigation (BT only),
- sidelobe interference (z<0.85*depth),
- % good pings (>85), and
- ship speed (>200 cm/s); and
- were formatted as
- ASCII files organized in sections, that
- include 5 lines of a self-explanatory header, and
- are final as of Nov. 15, 2000.
Last updated: Jan. 10, 2003 by Andreas Muenchow, University of Delaware.